Feel free to contact us when you would like to ask for direction to Temari.
897,Tenman,Nanbu town, Saihakugun, Tottori prefecture , JAPAN
- ●Gathering space “Temariba”
- OPEN 10AM-9PM
TEL +81 0859211527
- ●LUNCH & DINNNER
- OPEN 11:30AM-22PM (Last order 10PM)
Closes on Mondays (Excluding holidays)
Reservation : +81 80-5627-1383
- CHECK IN 3PM- 9PM
CHECK OUT 11AM
Closes on Wednesdays (Excluding consecutive nights) Booking : +81 80-7851-6335
*Late check in 7PM-9PM （Please call us beforehand for late check-in.）
**No check-in is available after 9PM.
***There is no curfew after you check-in.
First step (To Yonago City )
From Tokyo(Haneda), Korea and Hongkong,taking airplanes is recommended.
There are shuttle buses from Yonago -Kitaro airport to Yonago city. It takes about 20min.
From Osaka, Hiroshima,and Kobetaking a bus is recommended. It takes about 3.5 h. Buses are operated frequently. You can save money and directly go to Yonago.
If you prefer a slow trip, you can take an express train with sleeping berths from Tokyo. During the trip to Yonago, you can enjoy beautiful sceneries of Japan Sea and Lake Shinji.
Next step (From Yonago City to Temari in Nanbu town)
Buses are not operated so often. Please check the timetable.
- ●How to ride on a local bus
- ① Find Hinomaru bus at bus stop NO8 in front of Yonago station. Line is “御内谷Miuchidani”. The bus is colored light blue and white.
② Get on a bus from the back steps and get a ticket from a gray box (it says “整理券”).
③ About 30min drive, you will hear the announcement of “手間Tema” bus stop.
④ Ring the bell to get off the bus.(or it might be better to tell a bus driver that you want to get off the bus at Tema when you get on the bus.)
⑤ When you get off the bus,check the number of the ticket.( If you get the bus at Yonago station, the fee is 410yen. Cash only. It is better to prepare coins beforehand.)
- 平日 米子駅発
- 土日祝日 米子駅発
- ●From Tema bus stop to Temari
- Go straight the road and you will find Temari signboard on your left.
If you take a taxi from Yonago station to Temari, it will cost about 2,000 yen.(Please check metered fare.)
By showing the message below to the taxi driver, you can tell Temari’s address.
On your foot
It’s totally hard work. 1.5h from Yonago station.(About 7.4km)
- ＜Weekdays＞From Yonago Station
- ＜Saturdays,Sundays and holidays＞From Yonago Station
It takes over 3 hours from Osaka or Hiroshima.
From Okayama, about 2hours.
Rent a Car
- Toyota Rent a Car
- Hojyo Rent a Car
- ORIX Rent a Car
- Times Rent a Car
- NICONICO Rent a Car
- CAL Rent a Car
- ・From Yonago Station・・・About 15min (7.4km)
- ・From Yonago Airport・・・About 30min (20km)
- ・From Tottori Sand Dunes ・・・About 1h40min (100km)
- ・From Izumo-Taisha (Izumo Grand Shrine)・・・About 1h30min (80km)
12 parking lots are available.(including 3 for small cars and 1 for a handicapped person)
When you parked your car, go through the Japanese garden and enter the entrance.
If you use a wheelchair, we have a slope.