Temari (“we”) hereby declares that we duly abide by the laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information in order to secure the appropriate and adequate processing and maintenance of such information for our business purposes.
- Collecting your personal data
We may collect personal data in extent necessary when you:
- contact us
- use our services
- Purposes of collecting personal data
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To make a contact with customers.
- To answer questions from customers.
- Managing aspects of our relationship with our customers.
- To Improve our hotel service.
- To enhance our service offering.
- Third-party access to your personal data
Providing any personal information to a third party outside is prohibited except following situations:
- when we get customers’ agreement
- when police or public offices offer by request from the police or public office
- when exact prescribe specifications of the laws
- Access and modification
You have the right to access your personal data collected by us, to correct it, etc.
- Scope of application
Article 1 1. The accommodation contract and the related contract that this guest house concludes with the guest shall be as stipulated in this contract, and matters not stipulated in this contract shall be established by law or generally. According to common practice.
2. If this guest house accepts a special agreement within the scope of laws and customs, the special agreement shall prevail, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
- Application for accommodation contract
Article 2 1. Those who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with this guest house must submit the following matters to this guest house.
- Guest name
- Accommodation date and estimated arrival time
- Hotel fee
- Other matters deemed necessary by the guest house
2. If the guest applies for the continuation of the stay over the accommodation date set forth in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the guest house will treat it as if there was an application for a new accommodation contract at the time the offer was made To do.
- Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
Article 3 1. Accommodation reservation shall be established when our guest house approves the application of the previous article. However, this does not apply when it is proved that the guest house has not approved.
2. If an accommodation contract is established in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will pay the application fee specified by the guest house by the date specified by the guest house, up to the basic stay charge for the stay period.
3. The application fee is first applied to the accommodation fee to be paid by the guest in the first place, and in the event that the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, in the order of the compensation after the penalty Appropriate and the remaining amount will be returned upon payment of the fee under Article 12.
4. If the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 cannot be paid by the date specified by the guest house in accordance with the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract will be lost. However, only when the guest house has notified the guest of the fact that the payment date of the application fee will be specified.
- Special agreement not requiring payment of application fee
Article 4 1. Regardless of the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the previous article, this guest house may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of the application fee of the same paragraph after the contract is established.
2. When accepting an application for an accommodation contract, if this guesthouse does not ask for payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding article, and if the payment date of the application fee is not specified, it shall comply with the special provisions of the preceding paragraph Treat as.
- Rejected accommodation contract
Article 5 1. This guest house may not respond to the conclusion of accommodation in the following cases.
- When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- When there is no room due to full occupancy.
- When it is recognized that a person who wants to stay may conduct acts that are contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good customs.
- When it is recognized that person who wants to stay falls under the following a to c.
1. B. Gangsters stipulated in Article 2, Item 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unfair Conduct by Gangsters (Act No. 77 of 1991)
Gangsters, gangster associate members or other gangsters and other anti-social forces as stipulated in Article 2-6 of the same Article When it is a corporation or other group that controls activities
3. C. Corporations whose officers are classified as gang members
- When a person who wants to stay makes a noticeable nuisance to another guest.
- When the person who wants to stay is clearly recognized as a contagious person.
- When a violent request is made for accommodation or a burden exceeding the reasonable range is requested.
- When it is not possible to stay due to natural disasters, malfunction of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- Contract cancellation rights
Article 6 1. Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by applying to the guesthouse.
2. The guest house cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to the reason that the guest should be responsible for. In the case of requesting the payment, unless the guest prior to the payment cancels the accommodation contract.), A penalty will be charged by listing in Appendix 2. However, if the guesthouse complies with the special provisions of Article 4, paragraph (1), the guesthouse will ask the guest to pay the penalty when the guest cancels the accommodation contract. Only when notified.
3. This guesthouse will not arrive even if the guest arrives at 9 pm on the day of the stay without contacting (if the scheduled arrival time is specified in advance, the time will be 2 hours later) In some cases, the accommodation contract may be deemed to have been canceled by the guest.
- Contract cancellation right of our guest house
Article 7 1. The guest house may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
- When it is recognized that a guest is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners regarding accommodation, or when it is recognized that he / she has done the same.
- When a guest is deemed to fall under the following A to B.
A. Gangsters, gangsters, gang gang members, gangsters and other anti-social forces
B. When a gang or gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities
C. Corporations whose officers are gang members
- When a guest makes a behavior that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
- When the guest is clearly recognized as a contagious person.
- When a violent request is made for accommodation or a burden exceeding the reasonable range is requested.
- When it is not possible to stay due to a natural disaster or other reason.
- When sleeping in the bedroom, misappropriation for fire-fighting equipment, or other prohibited items (limited to those necessary for fire prevention) set by our guesthouse.
2. If the guest intends to pay for the charges in Article 12 by using a method that can substitute for accommodation currency, credit card, etc., please present them in advance when registering in the preceding paragraph.
- Accommodation registration
Article 8 1. Guests must register the following items at the front desk of the guest house on the day of accommodation.
- Guest’s name, address and phone number.
- For foreigners, nationality, passport number, place of entry, and date of entry
- Departure date and scheduled departure time
- Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. If the guest intends to pay for the charges in Article 12 using a method that can replace the accommodation ticket, credit card or other currency, he / she must present them in advance during registration.
- Room usage time
Article 9 1. The guest can use the guest room of this guesthouse from 2pm to 11:00 the next morning.
2. Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, this guest house may respond to the use of guest rooms outside the specified hours. In this case, an additional fee will be charged.
- Compliance with terms of service
Article 10 Guests must comply with the rules of use set forth by the guest house and posted in the guest house.
Article 11 1. The breakdown of the accommodation charges to be paid by guests and the calculation method shall be as set out in Schedule 1.
2. Payment of the accommodation fee, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk upon arrival of the guest or when requested by the guesthouse by means of alternative methods such as currency check or travel check, accommodation ticket, credit card etc. I will go.
3. After the guesthouse has provided the guest room to the guest and it has become possible to use it, the guest will be charged for the accommodation fee even if the guest does not stay arbitrarily.
- Our responsibility
- Article 12 1. This guesthouse will compensate the guest for damages due to the performance of the accommodation contract and the related contract, or damage to the guest due to the failure of the contract.
However, this does not apply if the reason is not attributable to the guest house.
2. This guesthouse has liability insurance in order to cope with an emergency fire.
- Handling when contracted rooms cannot be provided
- Article 13 1. If this guesthouse cannot provide the guest room that the guest has contracted with, it shall obtain the consent of the guest and arrange other accommodation under the same conditions as much as possible.
2. If this guesthouse cannot arrange other accommodations regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will pay a compensation fee equivalent to the penalty fee and apply it to the compensation fee damages. However, no compensation fee will be paid if there is no reason to be blamed by the hotel for the inability to provide guest rooms.
- Handling of deposits, etc.
Article 14 1. The guesthouse will compensate for damages caused by loss, damage, etc. of goods deposited at the front desk unless it is force majeure.
However, for cash and valuables, if the guesthouse asks for a declaration of the type and price, and if the guest does not do so, the guesthouse will be responsible for damages up to 50,000 yen. I will compensate you.
2. If the guest has brought goods or cash and valuables brought into the guest house and the guest house has lost or damaged due to intention or negligence of the guest house, Compensate for damage.
However, the hotel will compensate for damages of up to 50,000 yen if the guest has not previously declared the type and price.
- Storage of guest baggage or portable items
Article 15 1. If the guest’s baggage arrives at the guesthouse prior to staying, the guest’s baggage will be held responsibly only when the guesthouse understands it prior to arrival, and the guest checks in at the front desk. I will give you.
2. After the guest has checked out, if the guest’s baggage or personal belongings have been left behind in the guesthouse and the owner has not instructed or the owner has not been identified, it will be processed according to the Lost and Found Law Let me do it.
3. In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the guesthouse’s responsibility for the storage of the guest’s baggage or portable items is the same as the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph 1; It shall comply with the provisions of Article 2 of the Article.
- Responsibility of the guest
Article 16 If the guest house suffers damage due to the intention or loss of the guest, the guest shall compensate the guest house for the damage.
- Responsibility for parking
Article 17 If the guest uses the guesthouse parking, the guesthouse is responsible for renting the place and managing the vehicle regardless of the vehicle key deposit.
However, when managing the parking lot, we are responsible for any damage caused by the intention or negligence of the guesthouse.
- Annex Table 1
Method of calculating accommodation charges (related to Article 2, Paragraph 1, Article 3, Paragraph 2, and Article 1, Paragraph 1)
Accommodation charge: Basic charge (room charge), tax
Eating and drinking fee: Eating and drinking fee, tax
Others: Telephone, laundry department, other charges and taxes associated with accommodation
* Basic room charges are based on the price list.
- Annex Table 1
Penalties (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
Date of cancellation notice: Penalty
On the day / non-night: 100%
The day before: 70%
3 days ago: 50%
7 days ago: 30%
* 1. The penalty ratio is the ratio of the basic accommodation fee.
2. Cancellation policy may vary depending on the reservation site and number of people
- 約日の1週間前からキャンセル料が発生します。当宿や小さなお宿です。交通事情、体調不良などの理由でおいても頂戴しております。ご了承ください。（1週間前：30% ／ 3日前：50% ／ 前日：70％ ／ 当日・不泊：100%）
- About cancellation fee
- A cancellation fee will be charged 7days before arrival.
Please understand our cancellation policy as we are a small community run accommodation. No exception will be applied to any reasons including weather, transportations, and health.
7days before: 30%
3days before: 50%
1day before: 70%
On the day/No show: 100%
- This page is translated by google translation.